Following the successful launch of the Ghana National Single Window CashXPress Card by the Hon. Minister of Finance, effective Wednesday, 23rd November 2016, you can make payments of Customs Duty on the Ghana's Trading Hub (GTH) Portal- www.ghanastradinghub.gov.gh using the process steps below.
Customs Duty e-Payment Flow
1. Register on the GTH Website (www.ghanastradinghub.gov.gh <http://www.ghanastradinghub.gov.gh>)
2. Login to GTH Portal
3. Pay for Duty with (Declaration Number, Importer TIN, Amount)
4. Click on Verify Payment Details (To check Payment Details i.e amount and declaration number )
5. Proceed to make card payment
6. System Service User (confirms payment details)
7. User Prints the Payment Reference
8. User Prints the Customs Duty Payment Receipt
Please note the following:
a. Step 4 might return Declaration Pending Validation and user will have to try again (average estimated waiting time is 5 minutes)
b. Step 9 might return Receipt Not Ready and user will have to try again (average estimated waiting time is 15 minutes)
We remain committed to your satisfaction and we welcome your feedback.
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0242435663 and we will be glad to assist promptly.
You can also reach us via our social media handles: www.facebook.com/ghanatradehub www.twitter.com/ghanatradehub and https://gh.linkedin.com/in/ghanatradehub