Ship-owners and Agencies operating in Ghana have worked in an uncoordinated manner in the past. The results were that shipping and related activities were beset with numerous problems. In a bid to provide a strong and well-structured network, the ship-owners and Agents Association of Ghana (SOAAG) was formed as a facilitator that would provide a comprehensive and unified front to ensure a successful business and peaceful co-existence in the maritime industry.
SOOAG was incorporated as an Association on April 23, 1993 and has the ultimate aim of providing a conducive operating climate that is responsive to Owners and Agents as well as other related institutions in the maritime industry in Ghana.
- To provide a central organization in the country for companies and corporations engaged in the shipping business and to seek the welfare and protect the interest of the members of the association;
- To present a unified front to the authorities in all matters of shipping;
- To protect the interest of members principals in line with the internationally established rules and regulations of the industry;
- To facilitate the exchange and dissemination of information and views on customs, shipping, transportation and cargo management/handling procedures and practices;
- To contribute our quota to the economy through the medium of shipping.
No Document(s) has been attached to this organization yet.
St Paul’s Methodist Church Tema,
Adjacent To Golden Chopsticks
P.O.Box TM 1928,
Tema, Greater Accra Region
Tel: +233 (0)30 320 4119
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps